Diploma of Leadership Coaching
Diploma level course to gain coaching skills to coach your direct reports or others in any workplace or organisation.
This course is for line managers, emerging managers, HR professionals and talented individuals who want to gain coaching skills to coach your direct reports or others in your organisation.
• Eleven units of study, including the Diploma of Professional Coaching.
• Includes 3 units of study to develop your leadership, communication, change management and innovation abilities and enhance your personal relationships with your direct reports, colleagues and others in the organisation.
• You have 12 months to complete the course studying 5-6 hours per week. However the more time you can devote to your studies the sooner you will complete the course.
• Delivered online via workbooks, videos and webinars atyour convenience. Workshop option is available.
• Practical, hands-on, coach instruction with ongoing support 24/7 as you complete the course and build your coaching career or business
• Hours of practical coach instruction and personal coaching feedback to develop your coaching skills and learn how to coach ethically and responsibly.
• You can apply for membership of the International Coach Federation when you graduate and have completed the required number of coaching hours.
> Online $5,999 > Other options available
Payment plans are available – see Course Information Guide