Diploma of Executive Coaching
Diploma level course for experienced CEOs and senior executives.
• Thirteen units of study, including the Diploma of Professional Coaching (8 units of study in total; hours of coaching practice).
• Includes 3 units of study to develop your leadership, communication, change management and innovation abilities and enhance your personal relationships with your direct reports, colleagues and others in the organisation.
> You learn how to be a more effective leader, influencer and communicator, how to manage upwards and use your power bases to bring about change.
> Credit may be available if you have already completed similar academic studies in these areas.
• Includes 2 units of study dedicated to developing your skills as an Executive Coach, based on the scenarios you are likely to encounter when you coach C-suite executives.
• You have 12 months to complete the course studying 5-6 hours per week. However the more time you can devote to your studies the sooner you will complete the course.
• Delivered online via workbooks, videos and webinars atyour convenience. Workshop option is available.
• Practical, hands-on, coach instruction with ongoing support 24/7 as you complete the course and build your coaching career or business
• Hours of practical coach instruction and personal coaching feedback to develop your coaching skills and learn how to coach ethically and responsibly.
• You can apply for membership of the International Coach Federation when you graduate and have completed the required number of coaching hours.
> Online $6,999 > Other options available
Payment plans are available – see Course Information Guide