Diploma of Business Coaching
Become a successful Business Coach with a Diploma of Business Coaching
This course is comprised of two components:
• You become a successful Business Coach with a Diploma of Business Coaching plus
• You receive a Statement of Attainment for the 4 core units in the Certificate IV in Small Business Management, delivered by our partner RTO.
> First focus is on your becoming a successful Business Coach via all of the inclusions in the Diploma of Professional Coaching (8 units of study in total; hours of coaching practice).
> Second focus is on equipping you with the knowledge and skills to set up and run a small business operation (4 core units of study taken from the Certificate IV in Small Business Management).
• 12 units of study in total (8 units of study in the Diploma of Professional Coaching plus 4 core units from the Certificate IV in Small Business Management).
• You have 12 months to complete the course studying 5-6 hours per week. However the more time you can devote to your studies the sooner you will complete the course.
• You can apply for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) if you have previous business experience or qualifications.
• Delivered online via workbooks, videos and webinars atyour convenience. Workshop option is available.
• Practical, hands-on, coach instruction with ongoing support 24/7 as you complete the course.
• Business and marketing support via videos and personal coaching / mentoring throughout the course.
• Hours of practical coach instruction and personal coaching feedback to develop your coaching skills and learn how to coach ethically and responsibly to international standards.
• You can apply for membership of the International Coach Federation when you graduate and complete the required hours of coaching.
> Online $5,999 > Other options available
Payment plans are available – see Course Information Guide