The Certificate of Coaching consists of 5 units of study. In this course you will learn what coaching is all about, how coaching benefits individuals in terms of increased self – awareness, insight and confidence leading to behavioural change, and why coaching is so important as a dynamic, interactive, relational process and a reflective practice for self – improvement.
The course is particularly suited to those who want to know more about coaching before you make a decision as to whether you want to learn the practical side of coaching and how to become a professional coach . It is self – paced to fit in with your busy schedule. You have 6 months to complete the course , during which time o ur supportive Education Team will guide you through your assessments and provide positive, constructive feedback to promote your self – learning and change improvements.
• More about yourself and how to live a positive, on – purpose life.
• What’s holding you back from the person you really want to be.
• How to become more assertive in your communication.
• The 10 NLP techniques that coaches use all the time.
• What motivates you and causes you to keep striving for improvement.
• The coaching skills including how to ask powerful questions to help others discover their inner wisdom and unleash their potential.
• That coaching can be revelatory and life – changing in the hands of an experienced coach.
PROF1: Psychological theories and their contribution to coaching
PROF2: Use psychological models to motivate clients to change
PROF3: Using selected neuro – linguistic approaches in coaching
PROF5: Coaching in the workplace
PROF6: Coaching skills
• Payment Plan – $550 * 6 months or $275 *12 months
• 10% discount for upfront payment = $2970