From Business Owner to Business Coach
From Business Owner/ Manager /Supervisor to Business Coach
- Have you spent most of your working life around businesses?
- Have you been responsible for business profits, staff and financial management?
- Have you run an operation delivering services to customers and clients?
Then the Diploma of Business Coaching is the course for you! It will affirm and formalise all of your previous knowledge and experience plus give you recognition for all your hard work.
Let’s face it! Small business is the lifeblood of the nation. It employs over 92% of the workforce. Many small business owners put their life (and financial security) on the life to employ others. They believe in delivering a quality product that meets market demand, plus providing great customer service.
Owning / operating / managing a small business today involves being proficient in a range of areas:
- Financial management
- Customer relations
- Industrial relations
- Occupational health and safety
- Waste management
- Sales and marketing
- Website development
- Social media relations
- And much more……
The Diploma of Business Coaching covers all these areas within a coaching framework. You learn how to coach a business owner and his / her staff to:
- Increase revenue
- Reduce overheads and
- Increase profits.
What business owners want is ‘Peace of Mind’. They want to be able to go home, or go on holiday, knowing that the business is safe and secure whilst they are away, because their staff know what to do and how to do it. They want financial security as well as emotional surety that they are doing the right thing by themselves, their customers and staff.
This is the role of the Business Coach – to provide the support that the Business Owner needs to get above the day-to-day operations and envisage their brighter future.
[spoiler title=’COURSE DETAILS’ ]
The Diploma of Business Coaching consists of 15 units of study. By the end of the course you will have:
- Identified the key elements in developing a coaching relationship and a successful coaching business.
- Learned how to utilise these coaching skills within a work environment.
- Developed your Coaching Toolkit so that you can start coaching your team straight away to achieve peak performance and retain talented professionals.
Units of Study
COAFOU501A Psychological contributions to understanding human behaviour
COAFOU502A Using psychological models to motivate clients to change
COAFOU503A Principles and practices of neuro-linguistic programming
COAFOU504A Coaching fundamentals and how to coach ethically and responsibly
COAORG505A Understanding individual differences and how these affect relationships and performance at work
COAPRO506B Communicating effectively and assertively
COAPRO507B Prepare to undertake coaching sessions
COAPRO508B Deliver coaching sessions
COABSB509A Establish the small business
COAMAR510A Market the small business
COAFIN511A Finance the small business
COALEG512A Legal and compliance in the small business
COARIS513A Risk management in the small business
COAHRM514A Human resource management in the small business
COAOHS515A Health and safety in the small business
Note: This course contains 10 endorsed competencies from the Certificate IV Small Business Management. You may apply to a Registered Training Organisation for Recognition of Prior Learning for these units. Hence you can obtain both a Diploma of Business Coaching and a Certificate IV in Small Business Management by completing this course.
The Diploma of Business Coaching includes 8 hours of video recordings plus 25 hours of webinars specifically dedicated to ICF Coach Credentialing:
- 8 hours of ICF definition of coaching, Code of Ethics and Core Competencies
- 8 hours of Coaching Triads Online
- 6 hours of Coaching Practice with new students
- 3 hours of Individual Coaching and Mentoring to prepare your application to ICF for membership
Course fee = $5,999*
Payment options*: (1) Upfront 20% off = $4,799 (save $1,200) or (2) $599 per month x 12 months.
*Note: Payment Plans are not available to organisations.[/spoiler]