The Australian Institute of Professional Coaches provides a range of coach training courses and a career path for people wishing to train as a Professional Coach across a wide range of industries and fields – Life / Business / Leadership / Executive Coaching.
It incorporates the courses previously delivered under the banners of the Australian Institute of Executive Coaches and the Australian Institute of Life Coaches.
Students have the option to start on their Coaching Career from a low entry point (with no prerequisites) and see if they are suited to a career as a Professional Coach. If they are, they are able to progress through to other courses more focused on their particular field of expertise.
The range of coaching courses offered by the Australian Institute of Professional Coaches is comprehensive and supportive of the need for students to ‘try before you buy’. Undertaking a course of study is a major decision. They want to be sure that they are choosing the right course to meet their personal, work and career needs.
At the Australian Institute of Professional Coaches we are committed to the promotion of coaching as a way to help clients achieve:
Coaching inspires and motivates individuals and teams to go beyond what’s possible into the ‘impossible’.
Our mission is to develop Professional Coaches who have a passionate desire to transform the lives of those they work with and make a real difference to others in general and the world around them.
We are thoroughly committed to providing you with access to:
1. High quality coach instruction and personalised coaching practice with feedback on ways you can improve – to the level of international standards.
2. Personalised coaching and mentoring so you can develop a better understanding of yourself – where you are at and clarity on what you are looking for.
3. 24/7 student support so you can study anywhere, anytime.
4. Expert business and marketing advice and support to help you establish and market your business, and grow your client base – even after the course is finished.
5. Courses that can be completed totally online, with options for face-to-face interaction if desired.
6. Self-paced, flexible instruction based on adult learning principles, delivered to suit your learning needs and style.
7. Workshop option for those who prefer the face-to-face interaction.
8. Instructors who are experts in their own field and who freely share their knowledge and skills with you.
9. Affordable payment plans which can be tailored to suit your needs.
10. Coach / Mentor support to prepare your application for membership of the International Coach Federation via the portfolio method when you graduate.